NEW YORK, NEW YORK!!!! PART X (METROPOLITAN MUSEUM - MET)

Let's drown in some art!!!! Now our stop is MET..


Honestly guys i hadn't so much time to visit the Metropolitan Museum. I wish i could. I still dont know how i visited there. It was too fast. But as much as i saw it was incredible.. I really respect the artists and their products.. ART!!
 Love that.. i just wanna live w/ that. I can't imagine a world without art.. ----------------->>>>> That's My Fav!!!----->>>>

So as i told, dont go over there so late.. The place is huge!! The MET is on 5th ave. It's actually in Central Park. If u can see a lot of people sitting on stairs, there u go, ur already there:))

When u get there, take a brochure. If u dont, u get lost..
Ok, now im gonna tell u one thing.. im not gonna write anything more in this article.. just watch!!
















Comments