MIAMI - FL (DAY 1-JUST CHILLIN')

Yehhhhh Miami!!!!


 I just wanna tell u guys at first, it was freakin' hot.. Get ready to burn!!

I flied over there from Roanoke.. I didn't tell u about Roanoke-VA cause i went over there for just to see my friend thats all. I just chilled over there. I ate, drank, walked my friend's dog.Thats all:))(and got a new tattoo:))






Anyway when i got to Miami i went to my hostel but it wasn't the check-in time then i left my bags over there and went to for a walk.



 I told u it was freakin' hot over there cause of that i needed to chill and went to starbucks to get some cold coffee but i accidentally ordered skinny latte and it was freakin' hot too, i just melted down in that time:(




Then i walked over there and saw somethings weird. Guys, Miami is very weird place, people r sooooo relaxed over there and they do whatever they want it is just different world..






After walking i went to the Miami Beach just for relax and a view.. I laid down on the beach and read some book.. and my all tiredness's just gone away...
And btw i forgot to tell u. My hostel was located in such a beautiful place. U can reach to the beach by walking in 3-5 mins.. and there is a bunch of markets, shops and dining place.. It's Bed's n Drinks Hostel.. Such a good place to stay.. U have ur own bathroom and u can't find this in most hostels. I really made good friends over there..


I didnt tell u so much in this article but next we'r gonna go to Key West. It's the Southernmost Point on the continental United States!!!

Comments